Improving Adolescent and Young Adult Self-Reported Data in ECOG-ACRIN Trials
The purpose of this study is to evaluate feasibility and acceptability of completing PROs among AYAs randomized to Choice PRO vs Fixed PRO.
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Patient must be ≥ 18 years and ≤ 39 years of age at registration. Patient must have a histologically confirmed diagnosis of primary cancer of any stage within 12 weeks (84 days) at registration.
- Patient must have received, be currently receiving or planning to receive treatment for cancer, including surgery and/or chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Patient must have an ECOG performance status 0-3. Patient must have a life expectancy >24 months.
- Patient must be able to complete questionnaires in English.
- Patient must have internet access through computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Patient must have an email address.
- Patient must have a mobile phone able with text messaging capabilities.
- Patient must be able to accurately provide self-report data (e.g. per clinical judgment, cognitive function is intact).
- Patient must be able to provide informed consent.
Key Exclusion Criteria
A patient will not be eligible if any of the following criteria applies
- Patient must not have a recurrence or second primary cancer. Patients must not have basal cell skin carcinoma.
To learn more, visit ClinicalTrials.Gov
Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group